GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT PRODUCTS
Will your Blogger templates work on WordPress/Tumblr/another service?
Will your WordPress themes work on WordPress.com sites?
Can I add my own blog name and navigation links to your pre-made templates?
Can I change the colours of your premade templates?
Can I change the layout size or sidebar position of your templates?
How long will it take to receive my order after I purchase?
What payment methods do you accept?
I ordered the wrong thing, can I get a refund?
TEMPLATE INSTALLATION QUESTIONS
My image slider isn’t working
with this one:
Errors after May, 2016: For Blogger users, you will also want to make sure that HTTPS Redirect is turned off in your Blogger settings. Go go Settings > Basic and then set the HTTPS Redirect to “No”.
Finally, under your Blogger Settings > Other, be sure your “Allow Blog Feed” is set to “Full”.
My template’s Instagram widget stopped working…
Search for this piece of code (clicking inside the text box then pressing CTRL+F will open the Find box):
Replace that piece of code with this one:
div data-il='' data-il-api='http://www.envye.com/scripts/api/'
and that should do the trick.
I bought a WordPress theme and am getting an error on install…
I uploaded my header to Blogger and the colours are off…
How do I install your pre-made Blogger Templates?
How do I change the images in the image slider on my template?
The date of my posts flows outside of the date area…
How do I add my own photo to a profile photo template?
How do I install your sidebar widget titles?
To add Sidebar graphics (HTML way *Recommended):
– You will need to first upload the images to your own image hosting server. Photobucket is great!
To add Sidebar Graphics (Photo way):
– click Add a Gadget in your Page Elements page.
– Choose “Picture”
– Upload the file from your computer and save.
– You can reposition the sidebar graphics however you want!
How do I install your Social Network Icons?
You will need to wrap these image codes in “a href” link codes. For more information about how to create image links, I recommend taking the time to learn about this very basic HTML code by checking this article out. (Every blogger should know this!).
To place them directly beside one another, just continue the next code right beside the first with no spaces in between each code and no line breaks. i.e:
If you need help learning basic HTML, please visit my website ICanBuildABlog.com!!
Can you install one of your pre-made Blogger templates for me?
OTHER PRODUCT QUESTIONS
How do I install Fonts?
MAC: Unzip the folder and double click the TTF file to install.
Can your Photoshop actions be used with Photoshop Elements?
How do I install your Actions in Photoshop Elements?
2) Click the download file on the website.
3) Select Save.
4) Save the files to your computer and unzip them.
5) Copy all of the contents of the folder (Highlight, CTRL + C) then paste them into the following location (where “x.0” is your Elements version number):
XP: C: > Documents and Settings > All Users > Application Data > Adobe > Photoshop Elements > x.0 > Locale > en_US > Workflow Panels > actions
Vista: C: > ProgramData > Adobe > Photoshop Elements > x.0 > Locale > en_US > Workflow Panels > actions
Windows 7: C: > ProgramData > Adobe > Photoshop Elements > x.0 > Photo Creations > Photo Effects
Mac: Hard Drive > Library > Application Support > Adobe > Photoshop Elements > x.0 > Photo Creations > Photo Effects
6) Navigate to the following location and look for the Mediadatabase.db3 file.
XP: C: > Documents and Settings > All Users > Application Data > Adobe > Photoshop
Elements > x.0 > Locale > en_US
Vista: C: > Documents and Settings > All Users > Application Data > Adobe > Photoshop Elements > x.0 > Locale > en_US
Windows 7: C: > ProgramData > Adobe > Photoshop Elements > x.0 > Locale > en_US
Mac: Hard Drive > Library > Application Support > Adobe > Photoshop Elements > x.0 > Locale > en_US
7) Rename the Mediadatabase.db3 as Mediadatabase_old.db3. If necessary, you can revert to the old Mediadatabase.db3 file by changing Mediadatabase_old.db3 back to Mediadatabase.db3.
8) Navigate to the following location and look for the ThumbDatabase.db3 file.
XP: C: > Documents and Settings > All Users > Application Data > Adobe > Photoshop Elements > x.0
Vista: C: > ProgramData > Adobe > Photoshop Elements > x.0
Windows 7: C: > ProgramData > Adobe > Photoshop Elements > x.0
Mac: Hard Drive > Library > Application Support > Adobe > Photoshop Elements > x.0
9) Rename the ThumbDatabase.db3 as ThumbDatabase_old.db3.If necessary, you can revert to the old ThumbDatabase.db3 file by changing ThumbDatabase_old.db3 back to ThumbDatabase.db3.
10) Open Photoshop Elements. The program may take a while to become functional, as it has to rebuild the ThumbDatabase.db3 file. Do not interrupt this process, it can take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes. Errors tend to happen when people are impatient and interrupt the process. If your computer looks like it has stopped responding, just WAIT!
When it opens, you should see you actions in the Effects panel.